Welcome to a stunning Iowa example of Victorian Elegance! It’s been over 23 years since I first fell in love with the wonderful (previously dilapidated) Victorian house that is now the Blue Belle Inn B&B and Tea House in Saint Ansgar. Although I do my best to keep up with the times, I think part of the Blue Belle Inn’s charm is that it has remained a restorative oasis where guests can relax and enjoy good, old-fashioned food, fun and hospitality.
No matter what the season, there are all kinds of reasons to visit the Blue Belle Inn! Here are a few things I love about my B&B and Tea House in the fall:
- Maple trees in red and orange
- Seasoned pork and Parmesan stuffed pumpkins
- Bumbleberry pie with apples
- Blueberries and raspberries
- Our front porch swing
- Hunter Schnitzel on homemade Spaetzle Noodles for Oktoberfest
- Walls of ivy and grapevines
- Potato cheese soup
- Honeycrisp apples murder mystery dinners, warm days and cool nights
- Fresh herbs, tomatoes and raspberries from our garden and the flurry of harvest all around.
Speaking of some of my favorite things - our Murder Mystery Dinners definitely top the list. Here are the upcoming events we are hosting:
- The Hills Are Alive - Um, Make That Dead - With the Sound of Silence. A murder mystery spoof of "The Sound of Music" and "Sister Act." - October 24 & 25
- Mama Mia That's a Smelly Cat. Featuring Mama and Eunice from the Carol Burnett Show and Monica and Phoebe from Friends when they appear on the show, Wife Swap. - November 14 & 15
To view our current specials and events for the upcoming months, please visit our blog at Blue Belle Inn Blog our website at Blue Belle Inn Website, or our Facebook page at Blue Belle Inn Facebook Page.
To sign up for our quarterly email newsletter, or make a reservation, please call 641-713-3113, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you'll visit us soon,