Do you want to share your Iowa travel experience? We’d love to hear from you!
We are always looking for more great content to share with travelers. All blog posts submitted will be mentioned on the Iowa Tourism Office’s social media accounts and may be used as content on our main website, traveliowa.com.
- Blog posts should be 200-500 words in length and be conversational in tone.
- Posts cannot have appeared on your own blog or in other locations (summaries or edited versions of the original post are ok).
- Include 2-3 photos with captions. Photo(s) must be credited with an appropriate source and must be legal to use.
- Provide website links to locations or destinations included in the post.
- Include your name, title and organization for the byline.
- Send post and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please allow a minimum of two weeks for posting.
- The Iowa Tourism Office reserves the right to edit the post if needed or even reject the post. Not all guest posts submitted will be published, but we will publish as many as possible.
- Shorter paragraphs are easier to read.
- Headline should give a good idea of what the post is about or entice readers to learn more.
- What should you blog about?
- A day in the life of your attraction, event, etc.
- Behind the scenes of a new exhibit, event, etc.
- Special anniversary/event
- The ideas are endless!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.